As objective, independent professionals who do not buy or sell and are unaffiliated with any auction house or gallery, NYFAA assists private and corporate clients, trusts, and estates who wish to sell works of art or liquidate a collection. These clients rely on NYFAA’s Art Disposition Service to ensure the process is handled expediently, discreetly, and in the most advantageous manner. In many instances, this service is offered on a no-fee basis to our clients.
- Obtain estimates, competitive bids, and suggest aggressive sale parameters
- Negotiate consignment agreements and terms of sale, including costs of storage, transportation, conservation, insurance, marketing, and photography
- Compare competing sale proposals
- Manage the entire sale process, acting as a liaison between the sale venue and client
- Facilitation of sales for estates and household cleanouts
- Development of proposals to museums and non-profit institutions for donation
- Salvage resale on behalf of insurance companies
All estate liquidation services are provided with complete confidentiality.
Call today for more information