The Appraisal Foundation, the nation’s authority on valuation services, applauds the recent ruling that agreed with a U.S. Tax Court opinion that found an appraisal from an esteemed auction house is not adequate assurance of appraisal expertise or competency. With this ruling, the professionalism of personal property appraisers has been confirmed for the second time by the judicial system in the United States.
- Danielle Rahm Discusses Appraisals in the Age of Covid with Artsy
- Danielle Rahm Elected to ASA Personal Property Committee
- 9th Circuit Court Ruling Affirms the Primacy of Personal Property Appraisers
- NYFAA Senior Appraiser Appears on Travel Channel Mysteries At The Museum
- Danielle Rahm Lectures at the Fashion Institute of Technology