Managing Director, Danielle Rahm, ASA, was honored to be invited as a lecturer at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York to students in the Master of the Arts, Art Market Studies program. The topic of her lecture was Expert Opinions: Legal Issues in Appraisal and Authentication. For an in-depth look at how authentication effects valuation, read Danielle’s article on Forbes.com: Lack of Authenticating Expert Renders Valuable Artwork Practically Worthless.
- Danielle Rahm Appraises Portraits for New Netflix Movie
- Danielle Rahm Discusses Appraisals in the Age of Covid with Artsy
- Danielle Rahm Elected to ASA Personal Property Committee
- 9th Circuit Court Ruling Affirms the Primacy of Personal Property Appraisers
- NYFAA Senior Appraiser Appears on Travel Channel Mysteries At The Museum